Welcome to ACCOINTING.com‘s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from Bitmex. In this section you will learn how to add your Bitmex to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect BitMEX to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First Log in into your BitMEX account
- Navigate to API option and click on ‘API Key Management’
- Then, enter a name for this API key, leave the CIDR option in blank, and generate a new API key without selecting any additional key permission (just leave as they are)
- Finally, Enter your Key and your Secret into ACCOINTING.com
How to track your Bitmex Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from Bitmex, go to your dashboard. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyze your Bitmex historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits and losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your Bitmex portfolio allocation and spread as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets or exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Bitmex crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your Bitmex transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community board.