Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from Bitpanda. In this section, you will learn how to add your Bitpanda to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect Bitpanda to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First, Log in to https://www.bitpanda.com
- Click on your User icon
- Then Click on API Key
- After that, define the scope of the API key as Transaction, Balance
- Click on Generate new API key
- Click on Copy
- Finally, enter your Secret Key here
How to track your Bitpanda Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from Bitpanda, go to your Overview Page, so you’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyse your Bitpanda historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your Bitpanda portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location of each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Bitpanda crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your Bitpanda transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at email@example.com or join our community board.