Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from Bitpanda Pro. In this section you will learn how to add your Bitpanda Pro to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect Bitpanda Pro to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First, Log in to your Bitpanda Pro account and navigate to your Profile, then click on the API option (https://exchange.bitpanda.com/account/api/keys)
- Following this, Click on ‘New API Key’, provide a name and enable the key read permissions option
- Finally, Enter the newly created key into ACCOINTING.com
How to track your Bitpanda Pro Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from Bitpanda Pro , go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyse your Bitpanda Pro historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocations
It’s important to understand your Bitpanda Pro portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location of each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Bitpanda Pro crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your Bitpanda Pro transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community board.