Welcome to ACCOINTING.com‘s guide to importing and tracking your crypto transactions from HitBTC. In this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to add your HitBTC to ACCOINTING.com via CSV file. Note that this Exchange/wallet doesn’t have API connection support, so you will have to import your data manually
How to connect HitBTC to ACCOINTING.com via CSV?
- Log in into your HitBTC account and navigate to Reports –> My trades (https://hitbtc.com/reports/trades).
- Then, select date range, market and side. After that, click on export as .csv button
- Use the last step to download the deposit and withdrawals CSV file
- Finally, upload your “Trades” and “Deposit and withdrawals” files to ACCOINTING.com
How to track your HitBTC Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from HitBTC, go to your dashboard. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyze your HitBTC historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits and losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your HitBTC portfolio allocation and spread as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets or exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your HitBTC crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). If you have any questions regarding your HitBTC transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at email@example.com or join our community board.