Welcome to ACCOINTING.com‘s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from Argent. In this section you will learn how to add your Argent to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect Argent to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First, open the Argent wallet on your Mobile and select “Profile”
- Then, click on “Copy” next to the receive button
- Finally, paste your adress into ACCOINTING.com
How to track your Argent Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from Argent, go to your dashboard. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyze your Argent historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits and losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocations
It’s important to understand your Argent portfolio allocation and spread as well as get a breakdown of the location of each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets or exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Argent crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your Argent transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community board.