Welcome to ACCOINTING.com‘s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from Bitcoin . In this section you will learn how to connect your Bitcoin to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect Bitcoin to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First, Log in to your Ledger Live Manager
- In the portfolio page, scroll down and click on Bitcoin
- Then Select an Account
- Now, scroll back up and click on the Tool icon in the top right
- To find your XPUB address, click on advanced. You will see some code
- After that, copy the whole adress under “xpub:” without the quotation marks
- Finally, paste the adress into Accointing
How to track your Bitcoin Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from Bitcoin , go to your dashboard. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyze your Bitcoin historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits and losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocations
It’s important to understand your Bitcoin portfolio allocation and spread as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets or exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Bitcoin crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your Bitcoin transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community board.