Welcome to ACCOINTING.com‘s guide to importing and tracking your crypto transactions from BNB. This step-by-step guide will take you through adding your BNB wallet to ACCOINTING.com using API. Please note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets.
How to connect BNB to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- Open the Trust Wallet on your Mobile and click on the BNB Token.
- Then, click on copy to find your Binance Chain address.
- Finally, paste the address into ACCOINTING.com.
How to track your BNB Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from BNB, go to your dashboard, where you’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyze your BNB historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits and losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your BNB portfolio allocation and spread as well as getting a breakdown of the location of each of your assets over different wallets or exchanges. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets or exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your BNB crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your BNB transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community board.