Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from Ethereum. In this section you will learn how to add your Ethereum to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect Ethereum to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- Log in to your Ledger Live Manager or any other HD Wallet
- In the portfolio page, scroll down and click on Ethereum
- Then Select an Account
- After that, navigate to the top right corner and click on the ‘Receive’ option
- Follow the instructions on the screen and your ledger Device
- Finally, copy your address into accointing
How to track your Ethereum Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from Ethereum, go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyse your Ethereum historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocations
It’s important to understand your Ethereum portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Ethereum crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your Ethereum transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community board.