Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from Exodus. In this section you will learn how to add your Exodus to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect Exodus to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First, open Exodus Wallet
- Then, navigate to your Bitcoin (BTC, BCH or BSV Wallet)
- After that, click on the triple-dot menu and select “Export Xpub” for Bitcoin Related Wallets (BTC, BCH, BSV etc.)
- Navigate to the Path where your Keys were exported; open the file and copy the First Key (Xpub)
- Finally, paste your adress in Accointing and select the currency
- On the other hand, if you want to import altcoins (every other address than BTC) go back to step 4 and select “View Private Keys”
- Lastly, Copy your adress into Accointing
How to track your Exodus Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from Exodus, go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyse your Exodus historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocations
It’s important to understand your Exodus portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your Exodus crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your Exodus transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at email@example.com or join our community board.