Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to importing and tracking your crypto transactions from Litecoin. In this step-by-step guide you will learn how to add your Litecoin to ACCOINTING.com via API. Please note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect Litecoin to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First, Log in to your Ledger Live Manager.
- In the portfolio page, scroll down and click on Litecoin.
- Then, select an Account and scroll back up and click on the Tool icon in the top right: (a pop up will appear).
- Now, click on advanced logs to find your XPUB address. Copy this whole address without the quotation marks.
- Finally, paste the address into ACCOINTING.com.
How to track your Litecoin Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from Litecoin, go to your Overview Page where you’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyse your Litecoin historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as an overview of total profits or losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your Litecoin portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets across different wallets and exchanges. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
ACCOINTING.com also allows you to generate a file to import and track your Litecoin crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). If you have any questions regarding your Litecoin transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community board.