Welcome to ACCOINTING.com’s guide to import and track your crypto transactions from TRX. In this section, you will learn how to add your TRX to ACCOINTING.com via API. Note that we also support CSV imports for all exchanges and wallets via our ACCOINTING.com template.
How to connect TRX to ACCOINTING.com via API?
- First, Log in to your Ledger Live Manager
- On the portfolio page, scroll down and click on TRX
- Then, select an Account and scroll back up and click on the Receive icon in the top right: (a pop up will appear)
- Now, follow the instructions appearing on your screen to find your address
- Finally, copy the adress into ACCOINTING.com
How to track your TRX Portfolio?
1. After importing all your transactions from TRX, go to your Overview Page. You’ll get a summary of your entire portfolio.
2. Analyse your TRX historical performance by selecting your preferable time-period, as well as getting a look at total profits or losses.
3. Click on the different crypto-assets to review your buy and sell dates. You can also select multiple assets at once to compare their performance during the same timeframe.
Overview of Portfolio’s Tokens Allocation
It’s important to understand your TRX portfolio allocation and spread (Wallets and Exchanges) as well as get a breakdown of the location each of your assets per wallet or per exchange. You can go over each of them individually, or select several wallets and exchanges at once.
Need more Intel?
Remember that ACCOINTING.com allows you to generate a file to import and track your TRX crypto report to different tax platforms depending on your country’s jurisdiction (US: TurboTax, TaxAct and Credit Karma & DE: Smart Steuer). Now you’re all set, if you have any questions regarding your TRX transactions and classifications, make sure you reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our community board.