- Support Management Team in administrative matters
- Corresponding with our clients and customers
- Following up and overlooking the agenda
As a natural self-starter, you enjoy working autonomously and in teams, keeping an overview and an attention to detail.
You would be expected to contribute to setting up systems and processes, challenging the status quo. Your agenda is already looking forward to be mastered by you:
- Providing high quality administrative support to our Management Team
- Structuring and operating efficient framework for all files, keeping track of our contracts and following up with authorities, customers and clients
- Management of all matters related to contracts and other legal documents in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Participating and leading different projects depending on your profile and interest.
What we expect from you:
- Extensive professional experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant at a multiple executive/senior management level
- Proven sense of service and accuracy to deliver high quality work
- Experience in the management of complex organizational environments
- Advanced written/verbal communication (EN/DE) and diplomacy skills
- Very good ability to prioritize tasks
- You are highly motivated, flexible, open and have a positive mindset
- You are solution-oriented, reliable and stress-resistant
- You have an analytical and structured working style
- You are an integral person who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team
- Bonus: Work experience performing professional contracts and legal administration
- Bonus: You can start ASAP
Our People & Culture Partner, Yana Faber will be delighted to receive your full application (CV, reference letters and diplomas) sent to email@example.com Recruiting agencies, sorry: we consider only direct applications at this time.