As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will identify and recruit talented people to join our internal Engineering team. Your focus will be quality in everything you do. Your success will impact the future of the features we build and optimize, bringing it to a world-class level. This remote position can be done from anywhere, with a strong preference to be based in Europe. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
You will be responsible for identifying and recruiting excellent engineering talent in Europe. You will support the hiring for both recurrent roles and off-the-market roles that will drive hyper-growth for the company.
You will manage the entire candidate lifecycle by evaluating the candidate’s background, identify their most vital technical skills, sharing the mission and vision of the organization, and acting as their partner throughout the interview process. You will ensure that every new engineer is elite and that the cultural standards of the company remain constant.
📅 1st Week
- Onboard and integrate into ACCOINTING.com.
- Integrate into the Engineering team through the attendance of weekly meetings.
- Understand the full functionality of our platform, tools, infrastructure, and systems.
- Review team recruiting playbooks and processes.
- Interview pending candidates
- Understand our success criteria and start to develop your hiring strategy.
📅 1st Month
- Start sourcing for developers, build relationships with universities, boot camps platforms, and others platforms to optimize the recruitment process.
- Begin introducing new candidates into the recruitment process and guide them through to offer acceptance.
- Have your first developer hired.
- Own the entire recruitment lifecycle from start to finish.
- Provide direct feedback to your team.
📅 6 Months
- Continue to average a hiring target of 3-4 core engineering hires per month.
- Constantly test and refine your process to make improvements over time.
- Contribute to project initiatives within the recruiting function.
📅 1 Year
- Become a solid contributor to the engineering hiring goals.
- Be viewed as a business partner by your Engineering team.
- Continue to sustain exceptional relationships with the engineering team.
- Drive referrals as the main source of hiring both internally and externally.
- You find candidates; you don’t wait for them to come to you.
- You are an experienced networker who can effectively engage top talent without leading with an established brand name.
- You know when you are speaking with an exceptional candidate.
- You extend offers, knowing they will accept them.
- You are a master storyteller and engage candidates with your energy and words.
- You are open to giving and receiving feedback and constantly want to improve.
- You are organized and prioritize your work by impact.
- You have strong opinions on what works in recruiting and like to refine your approach constantly.
- Commitment to quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- You can take intelligent risks and champion new ideas.
- You pay attention to detail. You can review our documented processes and ensure everything is correct.
- You have excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- You can communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
To read more about the company values and basic perks, please go here. For the job we offer:
- Above industry-standards salary
- Opportunity to grow fast inside of the company
- Belong to one of the fastest-growing industries in the market
- Amazing work-life balance benefits
ACCOINTING.com is connecting crypto, bringing real world solutions for your crypto transactions. ACCOINTING.com allows you to connect over 300 wallets and exchanges and provides crypto traders with a desktop dashboard, a portfolio tracker app and the ability to generate reports for real case scenarios like Proof of Ownership files, Tax Reports, Foreign Bank Account Reports, etc.